Making smart choices when it comes to your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system can give you the most value for your dollar by extending the lifespan of your system and increasing its efficiency. Proper installation of a new air conditioning system in your home or business is crucial to getting maximum results from your HVAC system. Our certified in-home specialists are highly trained with over 100 years of combined experience in air conditioning installation projects.
With so many variables to consider when deciding which AC company is right for you, we know that purchasing an air conditioning system can be overwhelming. Our AGL Heating & Air experts help bring you peace of mind by providing only quality materials and expert craftsmanship.
Superior AC Replacement Services
We understand that replacing an aged or worn-down air conditioning system is a sizable but necessary commitment. As an authorized dealer of Trane heating and cooling products, we are able to confidently ensure the safety and comfort of you and your home with our industry-leading services.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Air Conditioning System?
There are several primary indicators to let you know when it is time to consider replacing your current HVAC system:
- Your AC unit is aged 15 years or older or sooner depending on usage, environment, and preventative maintenance.
- Your AC unit needs frequent repairs.
- Your AC unit has problems with the pilot light, airflow, or gas leaks.
- Your monthly utility bills are more expensive.
- Your home isn’t reaching cooler temperatures like it used to or is taking much longer than usual.
If you are in need of an affordable, dependable heating and air conditioning company in Charleston, SC, look no further! We are ready to help meet your HVAC needs.